Chimicles Schwartz Kriner & Donaldson-Smith (CSK&D) is investigating a recall of Johnson & Johnson sunscreen, including brands Aveeno and Neutrogena, for containing an ingredient, Benzene, which is a cancer causing chemical. Per the recall, the company urged consumers to immediately stop using these particular sunscreens, dispose of the affected products and pick up alternate sun protection. The specific products affected are:.
- NEUTROGENA® Beach Defense® aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Cool Dry Sport aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Invisible Daily™ defense aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Ultra Sheer® aerosol sunscreen, and
- AVEENO® Protect + Refresh aerosol sunscreen.
If you bought any of the sunscreens affected by the recall, please contact the attorneys listed below.