Chimicles Schwartz Kriner & Donaldson-Smith LLP (“CSK&D”) is investigating a potential class action lawsuit against Subaru on behalf of owners and lessees of recent Subaru vehicles for alleged design defects of the infotainment system. These vehicles include: 2018 Subaru Outback, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2017-2018 Subaru Impreza, and 2018 Subaru BRZ. The infotainment system may suffer from a variety of design defects, including but not limited to the following:
- Back-up camera freezes or shuts down;
- Failure of the vehicle’s head unit (or head system) resulting in audio loss;
- Unintended system restarts and system freezes;
- Bluetooth, phone, and text messaging issues;
- Inoperable navigation;
- Random features turning on and off; and
- Starlink radio connection issues.
If you have experienced problems with the infotainment system in your Subaru vehicle, please contact us by using the form provided below.